The Ironing Board Tally

I've come to realize over the past few weeks, that while the beginning of this yea has bee quite productive, I have yet to do much writing on the subject. And so, to resolve this oversight on my part I am instigating the Ironing Board Tally: a documentation of the days accomplishments.

Today was rather unproductive but I did manage to crank our a few things.

I was able to finally finish quilting the very project that inspired me to start free motion quilting on my own machine. I had been afraid to start quilting it because I didn't want to ruin it. While it wasn't a complicated top I still didn't want to risk having to take out hundreds of tiny stitches! I'm very happy with how it turned out.

The second task of the day was to try out the Eldon pattern by Laundry Basket Quilts. Every time I went to work I considered buying this pattern. I work in a lovely little quilt store in Minnesota by the way. I'm so glad I finally tried it and I might have to make a few more.

The third and final task I undertook was to start prepping some of the supplies I will need for a class I will be teaching at my quilt shop. I put together a few pressed square which will turn into a cathedral window project. Nothing pretty but they get the job done!

So the tally sits at 3 projects for the day! Not a great start but a start none the less!


Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep