All Done!

It took a few days but I finally completed my second (actual) lone star! I am extremely happy with how it turned out! I love how the colors worked together and that border is just magical! I love poppies! I am so lucky to have a space like the shop to take picture. The light is so much better there than in my living room. It's also wonderful to have all the table space for basting. I don't know what I would do without it.


The colors seem a little washed out in the photo... Oh well. I may be getting a fancy new DSLR camera on Friday (cross my fingers!) so I might be takin gong some nicer pictures soon! Hopefully! I'm pretty excited. Can you tell? Haha now on to more quilting! 

P.S. here's a bonus shot of me with the top:

 

Also I think I'm done with the tally, it is a bit confusing.


Comments

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful. I love the ombre affect you have going on with the pattern (abstract Poppy?) in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I tried to emulate the colors of the poppy in the lone star. I wasn't sure about all the purples at first but I'm very happy with how it turned out. The lone star is one of my favorite patterns. They are so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep