Runnermania!

I am sad to say I didn't do any sewing yesterday! I can't believe it! Not a single seam! I was exhausted when I got home from work so my projects from Friday had to wait another 24 hours.

I was bad on Friday. Really bad. I bought fabric for 3 separate projects! Three! If I keep this buy pace up I'll be drowning in unfinished projects. The good news is that I was able to piece together 2 of them. Wooo! They we're pretty small table runners but I still feel accomplished! 

Here's what I've been working on for today. 


The colors aren't very accurate and the lighting is bad but whatcha' gonna do. The shop where I work is participating in a shop hop and we had to come up with a few patterns using a block of our choosing and this is mine. I wasn't asked to do it, I just really wanted to make something in those colors so we'll see if it gets used during the hop. I'm pretty obsessed with bright batiks right now so I'll jump at any excuse to use them. Also it gives me an excuse to practice quilting. It may end up as a gift or something, who knows. 


Here's a shot of the back. The orange thread I'm using is reeking havoc on my tension so it isn't very neat but that's ok. And more chances to practice feathers are always welcome. 

Anyways, I'll need to figure out how to fill the setting triangles tomorrow. Tally stands at.. 7.675 for the day. Night all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep