Snow Day!

Or should I say sew day!? We awoke to  a scene that was approximately 2 parts winter wonderland and 1 part blizzard and a multitude of closure notifications. I was pleasantly surprised to have another day to sew instead of heading into work. I enjoy my job but I enjoy sewing more. It's needless to say that it was extremely productive today!

I was able to finish quilting my runner today! I am pleased with how it turned out. It's not perfect but I think it shows progress.


Here's another shot of the back:


I decided on a sort of sun burst design for the setting triangles and I think it really works with the red and orange batiks I chose. 



In addition to completing the quilting on that runner I was able to finish its binding as well as the binding on two wall hangings and a lap quilt. I think that means I am all caught up! I can't believe it! So on to new adventures tomorrow. Night!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!