Apologies!

It has recently come to my attention that I have been trying to post things which have never actually shown up on my blog. Silly iPhone App! I have at least 3 posts that never arrived! That's no good! From now on there will be no more unreliable iPhone app posting. I'm done with that. So tonight I hope to resume my usual posting with vigor and/or vim and none of this app business. I have to issue an update about my Hawaiian Applique! I started quilting it and I looks really neat. I can't wait to show you all.

 Oh and maybe I will do a tutorial on how I created my design! That could be fun. So many things to think about. 

See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!