Favorite February Project and Blog Hop!

        So I was cruising around the internet and stumbled onto an awesome blog (Lily's Quilts) featuring a little bog hop. It's also a hop for small blog and I think I just might qualify! I've never done a blog hop before so I hope I am not too late to participate. I hunted through my projects from February and I'd have to say my favorite one is the modern mug rug I completed for our guild meeting. It was a little experimental and really fun to put together.


        I really enjoyed picking out the bright colors and had fun designing my own paper piecing pattern. I have included my pattern here if anyone wants to try it. I might even throw together a tutorial if anyone is interested :)

        Anyways, I am off to check out some other blogs on the hop! Have fun!


Lily's Quilts
Lily's Quilts

Comments

  1. What a lovely little mug rug, I really love those bright fresh colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have used those fabrics in tons of projects. They are left overs from a quilt that called for way too much yardage haha!

      Delete
  2. Very cute mug rug. Loved some of your older projects too. I'm jealous that you get to play on a long arm :) I so would love to learn how to use one! Visiting from the small blog meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Long arms are so much fun to play with! and you'd be surprised at how many shops rent them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep