Too Excited to Wait!

        I know! Two posts in a week! That's a lot for me but I was just too excited about my current project to wait! I am starting a series of quilted monograms!

Photo: Something different! Quilted Monograms! #fmq #quoodling

        I thought it would be a fun way to practice fillers and lines as well as come up with a collection of things to sell in December. Of course I had to start with feathers and spirals, my all time favorite designs. I am really pleased with those feathers, I must admit!
        My second one is a big N (for Nate) and I think these first two will end up hanging on my wall for a bit. I can't wait to keep quilting!

That's all for now!

Comments

  1. WOW...looks so, so wonderful. I understand that you so exited .
    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!