Book Withdrawal: Words of Radience

        I am suffering from book withdrawal. I spent the better part of this week completely immersed in a wonderful story-a living breathing world which captivated my imagination stole all sense of time from me. I repeatedly stay up until 2 in the morning or until my eyes felt so heavy with sleep that I could barely keep them open. My vision blurred before I would admit defeat. And now it's done and I am lost. This world seems so dull in comparison to the one between the pages of that book. Much safer but not quite as exciting.
        The story had a good ending which neatly wrapped up the major issues in the book and left much to the imagination for how the next one would proceed. Not I just have to wait several years... It's like the Harry Potter series all over again. Hah! I both love and hate reading unfinished series of books. If you are curious the book is Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson, the second in his "Stormlight Archives" series. I am a sucker for a good fantasy novel.
        That's really all I've got for you right now. I will however be back very soon with blogging of a quilting variety. Until then go read a book :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep