Big Changes!!!

        Well this post will likely be a bit boring as is not about quilting and roughly a paragraph long. I got some great news this week that will mean big changes for me in the near future!

Wait for it...


Keep waiting...


I GOT MY FIRST TEACHING JOB!!!!

        I can't believe how excited I am! And nervous! Although I think everybody feels this way when they start out... Anyways, I start in a week and a half and I am already planning out music lessons and thinking about how I will make the room my own!

        Anyways, here is a quilted ship to keep you happy until my next quilty blog post ;)


Comments

  1. That quilting is just gorgeous! Congratulations on the teaching job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep