I did it!

It's done! I've taken the first step! I've jumped off the deep end! I've ordered my longarm! 

I can't believe it but there it is. I placed my order on the 10th and put my name of the waiting list. My longarm will be constructed and shipped to me in 4-6 week from the order date. The time cannot move fast enough... 

But if it flies by that means that my summer vacation will be almost over...

hmm...

One the one hand I get to take the next step in my quilting adventure, on the other I have to set it aside and jump back in to teaching music. 

The timing could have be better...

Bu that doesn't really matter since I AM GETTING A LONGARM!

Now to figure out what to do until it gets here.

I could sew or paint or draw. I haven doing a lot of that and it feels great. It's as though my lack or creative energy during the last school year was simply pent up to bursting and finally started to escape after the first say of summer vacation. It has been wonderful. Really wonderful! I have created something everyday. I have tried out different techniques and mediums and really expanded my horizons. It's a good thing that I have a little over a month left before school starts because I am not nearly ready to stop :)



And with that I think it is time for me to go make something!

Until next time!


Comments

  1. I'm super excited for you to get your longarm. Your hand appliqued mini is just beautiful. Can't wait for your next step in your quilting adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Long Awaited Swoopy Geese Tutorial: Part 2! The One About Paper Piecing!

How to Make Your Own New York Beauty Templates!

That's One Way To Do It: Hawaiian Applique Tutorial - Part Two: The Prep